Software ID (SWID) tags have come a long way since the ISO/IEC 19770-2:2009 standard was published. Today, there are numerous publishers including tags in their products, tool providers that are creating or reading and using tags and sophisticated customers who’ve recognized the value of SWID tags.
- Who is supporting the tagging efforts in the marketplace today
- What SWID tags are being used for today
- Where you can go to learn more
- When SWID tags will be seen even more widely in the market
- Why organizations need SWID tags
- How organizations should be thinking of incorporating SWID tags into your IT strategy
- And more…