As an overview, some of the tools and utilities provided to TagVault.org members include:
- A graphical user Interface (GUI) utility that can be used to create, do some basic validation and digitally sign SWID tags
- A command line utility that:
- Validates SWID tags against registered data sets to ensure normalization
- Ensures that all expected data elements for a certification level are included in the SWID tag file
- Ensures that data values match registered values
- Applies digitally signatures and time stamps to the SWID tag
- A SWID tag validation utility (this is a publicly available utility) that validates the digitally signed and times stamped data values
These utilities are part of the benefit an organization receives by becoming a TagVault.org member.
If your organization creates, distributes or manages SWID tags, consider joining TagVault.org.