Names that mean miracle are used to commemorate the unexpected and wonderful blessings that life brings.
In this article, we take a look at different names that mean miracle across many different categories.
- Names That Mean Miracle (Girl)
- Names That Mean Miracle (Boy)
- Baby Names That Mean Miracle
- Names That Mean Miracle or Blessing
- Names That Mean Miracle in Japanese
- Spanish Names That Mean Miracle
- Names That Mean Miracle in Different Languages
- Names That Mean Miracle of God
- Names That Mean Miracle in Hebrew
- Names That Mean Miracle in Arabic
- Dog Names That Mean Miracle
- Cat Names That Mean Miracle
- Names That Mean Surprise or Unexpected
Names That Mean Miracle (Girl)
1) Giavanna: A combination of two names, Gia and Anna, this Italian moniker carries a beautiful meaning—God’s gracious gift.
2) Mirabelle: French in origin, Mirabelle translates to “miraculous”.
3) Abigail: Derived from the Hebrew words Avi and Gail, this name is a combination of two words with different meanings—father’s joy and joy of the Lord.
4) Auriela: This unique name has its roots in Latin and means “God has spoken”.
5) Blessing: A simple yet powerful name that speaks for itself—Blessing is an English word that simply means good fortune or god-given grace.
Names That Mean Miracle (Boy)
1) Aaron: A biblical name derived from Hebrew, Aaron means “miraculous”.
2) Elioenai: A Latin name that translates to “God has answered”, Elioenai is full of hope and faith.
3) Ephraim: Meaning “doubly fruitful”, this Hebrew name honors the miracle of God’s blessings and bountifulness.
4) Thaddaeus: Derived from Greek, Thaddaeus simply means “gift of God”—a perfect way to celebrate the miracle of life.
5) Isaiah: An English variation of a Hebrew name, Isaiah stands for “God is salvation”.
Baby Names Meaning Miracle 🌈
Baby Names That Mean Miracle
1) Speranza: This gorgeous Italian name carries a beautiful meaning—hope.
2) Amaris: A Greek variation of the Hebrew name Amariah, this lovely moniker translates to “blessed”.
3) Azariah: This unique name is derived from two different Hebrew words—Azar and Yah—which together mean “miracle of God”.
4) Zechariah: Meaning “God remembers”, this biblical name is often used as an expression of gratitude towards miracles.
5) Iliana: Derived from the Greek word for “light”, this feminine name signifies hope in dark times.
Names That Mean Miracle or Blessing
1) Makayla: This Hebrew name carries a beautiful meaning—“who is like God?”
2) Emanuel: Derived from the Hebrew words Immanu and El, this name translates to “God with us”.
3) Mireya: A Spanish variation of the name Mary, this moniker means “miracle”.
4) Blessing: Simply put, Blessing is an English word that signifies good fortune or divine grace.
5) Brielle: Of French origin, Brielle stands for “God is my strength”.
Names That Mean Miracle in Japanese
1) Kousuke: Meaning “help of god”, this name is incredibly meaningful.
2) Yoske: A combination of two Japanese words—Yoshi and Kami—this moniker translates to “good god”.
3) Kiyomori: A unique name that means “miracle of the Lord”, Kiyomori is a great way to honour God in your child’s name.
4) Keitaro: This beautiful Japanese name carries a powerful meaning—“blessing”.
5) Nanami: From the word nana, meaning “seven seas”, this lovely name signifies good luck and fortune.
What name means miracle?
Spanish Names That Mean Miracle
1) Milagro: A name that carries the meaning “miracle”, Milagro is a perfect way to honour God in your baby’s name.
2) Gloria: Derived from Latin, this name simply signifies “glory” and is often associated with miracles.
3) Gracia: A Spanish variation of Grace, this beautiful moniker translates to “gracious” or “favor”.
4) Divina: An elegant Spanish phrase that stands for “divine”, Divina is an apt choice for those who wish to acknowledge the miracle of life.
5) Esperanza: Meaning “hope” in Spanish, Esperanza is full of faith and optimism.
6) Milagrito: Like Milagro above, Milagrito translates to “little miracle” in Spanish. This cute name is an apt way to honour the beauty of miracles.
7) Gloria: Of Latin origin, this elegant name means ‘glory’ and celebrates life’s blessings and miracles.
8) Bendito: Meaning “blessed” in Spanish, this moniker is a reminder of God’s miraculous works.
9) Juventud: Derived from the Latin phrase iuventus, this name signifies “youth”— perfect for celebrating life’s new beginnings!
African Names That Mean Miracle or Blessing
1) Oluwaseun: A Yoruba name that carries a powerful meaning—“God’s gift”.
2) Abeni: This beautiful name has its roots in the Akan language and stands for “we asked for her and here she is”.
3) Onyinye: An Igbo name derived from the word anya, Onyinye simply means “miracle”.
4) Otito: Meaning “blessed” in Yoruba, this adorable moniker speaks of good fortune.
5) Uwem: A Nigerian name that translates to “God’s work”, Uwem is a beautiful reminder of miracles.
Arabic Names That Mean Miracle
1) Muhsin: Derived from the word husn, this Arabic moniker signifies “blessing”.
2) Nassim: This unique name has its roots in Persian and stands for “soft breeze” or “miracle”.
3) Azizah: Meaning “dear one” or “powerful”, this lovely Arabian name celebrates the miracle of life.
4) Rahma: A powerful Arabic phrase that simply means “mercy”, Rahma is an ideal choice for parents who want to honor God’s grace.
5) Amira: Derived from the Arabic word amir, this name signifies “princess” or “leader”—a perfect reminder of miracles in life.
6) Nadim: Of Arabic origin, this name translates to ‘friend’ in English and captures the power of friendship in an unexpected way.
Names That Mean Miracle in Different Languages
1) Kagen: A Japanese name that stands for “blessing of the sun”, this beautiful moniker is perfect for your little one.
2) Onfroi: From the French word onfroy, meaning “noble and generous”, this elegant name speaks of miracles.
3) Ugochukwu: An Igbo phrase derived from two words—Ugo and Chukwu—this powerful moniker translates to “the glory of God”.
4) Dinah: Of Hebrew origin, this unique name carries a wonderful meaning—“judgment” or “miracle of God”.
5) Annika: Derived from the Greek words ane and kyein, this lovely name translates to “graceful”—a reminder of divine miracles.
Names That Mean Miracle of God
1) Emmanuel: A Hebrew name that stands for “God is with us”, this moniker is steeped in faith and hope.
2) Elisheva: Of Hebrew origin, this name means “God’s promise”. It signifies the miracle of God’s everlasting love.
3) Yawoa: An Akan phrase derived from two words—yawo and ahye—this beautiful name translates to “God has done it”.
4) Zehava: A Hebrew word that carries the meaning “golden light”, Zehava celebrates the miracle of a new life.
5) Eliyahu: Meaning “God is my Lord”, this powerful Hebrew name celebrates the miracle of faith in God.
Names That Mean Miracle of Nature
1) Aurora: From the Latin word aurora, meaning “dawn”, this beautiful moniker speaks of the miracle of a new day.
2) Phoebe: Greek in origin, this elegant name means “shining light” and reminds us of nature’s miracles.
3) Vesper: A Latin phrase derived from the word vespera, meaning “evening star”, Vesper celebrates the beauty and mystery of the night sky.
4) Zephyr: An English variation of the Greek word zephyros, this lovely name translates to “west wind” and symbolizes nature’s power.
5) Kailani: This Hawaiian name is derived from the words kai, meaning “ocean”, and lani, meaning “sky”—a reminder of nature’s miracles.
Names That Mean Miracle in Hebrew
1) Achim: This Hebrew name is derived from the word ‘chaim’ which means ‘life’, and symbolizes everlasting life, as well as a miracle.
2) Adom: Of Hebrew origin, this name translates to ‘man of God’ and symbolizes being blessed by the divine for performing acts of kindness.
3) Shalom: Derived from the Hebrew word for ‘peace’, Shalom is a reminder of the miracle of inner peace.
4) Tovah: This beautiful name is derived from the Hebrew phrase tov hayah, meaning ‘good life’, and symbolizes hope and joy.
5) Ziva: This unique name translates to ‘brightness’ or ‘splendor’ in Hebrew, signifying the light of miracles.
Dog Names That Mean Miracle
1) Miracle: This classic name is perfect for a pup that has inspired awe with its miraculous presence.
2) Celestial: A celestial body radiates light and energy, just like your special pup! This heavenly moniker celebrates the miracle of life.
3) Phenomenal: For an extraordinary pup that defies logic, this unique name captures its phenomenal nature.
4) Amari: Derived from the Arabic word amir, meaning ‘leader’ or ‘princess’, this beautiful moniker celebrates miracles in life.
5) Mystique: Of French origin, this elegant name translates to “mystery”—a reminder of the miracle of existence.
Cat Names That Mean Miracle
1) Miracle: Like with the pups, this classic name is perfect for a feline that has inspired awe with its miraculous presence.
2) Phenomenal: For an extraordinary cat that defies logic, this unique name captures its phenomenal nature.
3) Stardust: A cosmic wonder, stardust symbolizes infinite possibilities and the miracle of life. A perfect name for your special cat!
4) Kismet: Of Turkish origin, this unique name translates to “fate” or “destiny”—a reminder of the miracle of existence.
5) Zenobia: This beautiful moniker is derived from two Greek words—zen and bios—meaning ‘life’ and ‘full of life’ respectively, making it a great pick for celebrating miracles in life.
Names That Mean Surprise or Unexpected
1) Zaina: An Arabic name that means “beautiful and unexpected”, this lovely name celebrates life’s surprises.
2) Belinda: This elegant Spanish moniker translates to “beautiful surprise”. A perfect pick for celebrating the unexpected!
3) Shea: Of Irish origin, this unique name carries the meaning “admirable and surprising”—an ideal option for marking a special occasion.
4) Nevaeh: An English variation of the Hebrew phrase nevah ha-aretz, which translates to “heaven sent”, Nevaeh celebrates divine surprises.
5) Serendipity: Derived from the Persian phrase, “serendipity” translates to “happy and unexpected surprise”. A perfect pick for your little one!
FAQs – Names That Mean Miracle
What female name means miracle?
Some female names that mean miracle include Vesper, Kailani, Adom, Tovah, Ziva and Mystique.
What are some male names that mean miracle?
Some male names that mean miracle include Achim, Adom, Shalom, Amari and Zenobia.
Are there any animal names that mean miracle?
Yep 🙂 There are several animal names that carry the meaning of miracles such as Miracle for both cats and dogs; Celestial for dogs; Phenomenal for cats and dogs; Kismet for cats; and Stardust for cats.
Are there any names meaning surprise or unexpected?
Some examples of names meaning surprise or unexpected include Zaina, Belinda, Shea, Nevaeh and Serendipity.
Are there any names that mean both miracle and surprise?
Yes, there are a few names that carry the meaning of both miracle and surprise.
Examples include Kismet, Amari, Zaina and Belinda. These names symbolize the miraculousness of life’s surprises!
Are there any other meanings for these types of names?
Some names may also be interpreted to mean “blessing” or “divine gift”, such as Adom, Shalom and Tovah.
Other names may be associated with hope and joy, such as Vesper, Ziva and Nevaeh.
Lastly, some may be associated with beauty and grace, such as Kailani, Mystique and Serendipity.
What name means God’s miracle?
A name that means “God’s miracle” is Adom. This Hebrew name translates to ‘red earth’, but also carries a connotation of divine intervention and blessing.
Other names and words with similar meanings include Achim (Hebrew for brotherly love), Shalom (meaning peace in Hebrew), Tovah (also Hebrew for good thing) and Vesper (a Latin word for evening star).
Additionally, the term “miracle” has been used in many different contexts to describe something extraordinary or unforeseen.
What is the Greek name for miracle?
The Greek word for “miracle” is “thauma” (θαῦμα). This word is derived from the verb “thaumazo” (θαυμάζω), which means “to marvel” or “to be amazed.”
In the Bible, “thauma” is often used to refer to divine acts of intervention in the natural world, such as the resurrection of Jesus or the parting of the Red Sea.
It is also used more generally to refer to any extraordinary or surprising event that is considered to be a manifestation of divine power.
What names means blessing?
There are many names that have the meaning “blessing” or a similar meaning in different languages.
Some examples include:
1) Barak: This name, which means “blessing” in Hebrew, is often associated with the biblical figure Barak, who was a military leader who played a key role in the victory of the Israelites over the Canaanites.
2) Benedetto: This Italian name, which means “blessed,” is derived from the Latin word “benedictus,” which means “blessed.” It is often associated with the religious figure Saint Benedict, who is the patron saint of Europe.
3) Bhagya: This name, which means “blessing” in Sanskrit, is a popular name in India and is often given to girls.
4) Fahim: This name, which means “wise” or “intelligent” in Arabic, is often used to mean “blessed” or “fortunate.” It is a popular name among Muslim families.
5) Felix: This name, which means “happy” or “fortunate” in Latin, is often associated with the religious figure Saint Felix, who was a bishop and a martyr.
6) Mashal: This name, which means “torch” or “light” in Hebrew, is often used to mean “blessing” because it is seen as a symbol of guidance and enlightenment.
7) Xiang: This name, which means “auspicious” or “lucky” in Chinese, is often used to mean “blessing” because it is associated with good fortune and prosperity.
Overall, there are many names in different languages that have the meaning “blessing” or a similar meaning. The specific name that is chosen will depend on the cultural and religious traditions of the person giving the name.
Conclusion – Names That Mean Miracle
These incredible names remind us of God’s grace, power and love. They help to capture the beauty and miracle of life, and are a perfect way to honor your faith in your child’s name.
No matter what language or culture you come from, there are countless names that carry special meanings related to miracles and blessings.
Whether it be a reminder of divine love or nature’s beauty, these names will make your little one shine with the grace of a miracle.
- Names That Mean Adventure
- Names That Mean Gift from God
- Names That Mean Moonlight
- Names That Mean Love
- Names That Mean Light
- Names That Mean Strong
- Names That Mean Fire
- Names That Mean Beautiful
- Names That Mean Gray or Silver
- Names That Mean Lonely
- Names That Mean Surprise or Unexpected
- Names That Mean Destruction
- Names That Mean Lost and Alone
- Japanese Names That Mean Fire
- Dragon Names