Streetwear brands names are used to describe the type of clothing that is associated with the hip hop and rap cultures.
In the world of fashion, there are many different styles and genres.
One popular style that has emerged in recent years is streetwear.
Streetwear is a type of fashion that is inspired by the everyday look of people who live and work on the streets.
This style is often characterized by comfortable clothing that is also stylish.
They are also commonly known as urban clothing line names.
In this article, we cover different streetwear brand names across various categories.
- Urban Clothing Line Name Ideas
- Streetwear Brand Names Ideas
- Streetwear Clothing Name Ideas
- Luxury Clothing Brand Name Ideas
- Hood Clothing Brand Names
- Local Clothing Brand Name Ideas
- Men’s Clothing Brand Name Ideas
- Fashion Brand Names
- Streetwear Name Ideas
- Traditional Clothing Brand Name Ideas
- Top Streetwear Brands (High End Streetwear Brands)
- How Streetwear Brands Got Their Name
- Unique Streetwear Brand Names
- Underground Clothing Brand Names
- Clothing Name Ideas
First, let’s look at some tips on how to come ups with streetwear brand names.
Tips for Coming Up with a Good Streetwear Name Brand
When it comes to starting a streetwear brand, one of the most important aspects is choosing a good name.
Your name is what will represent your brand, so you want to make sure it’s something that people will remember and that accurately represents what your brand is all about.
Here are some tips for coming up with a good streetwear name:
1. Keep it simple
You don’t want your name to be too complicated or hard to pronounce.
People should be able to remember it and say it easily.
2. Make it unique
There are already a lot of streetwear brands out there, so you want yours to stand out from the rest.
Choose a name that is different from anything else that is out there.
3. Avoid using common terms
There are certain words and phrases that are overused in the world of streetwear.
You want to avoid using these common terms in your name so that you can stand out from the rest.
4. Brainstorm with a group of people
If you’re having trouble coming up with a good name on your own, try brainstorming with a group of people.
Get together with some friends or family members and bounce ideas off of each other until you come up with something that you all agree on.
5. Make sure the name is available
Before you settle on a name for your streetwear brand, be sure to do a quick search online to make sure the name is available.
You don’t want to choose a name only to find out later that someone else is already using it.
By following these tips, you should be able to come up with a good streetwear name for your brand. Just remember to keep it simple, unique, and available.
And most importantly, have fun with it!
How To Name Your Clothing Brand | 5 CLEVER Tips
With that said, let’s look at some lists.
Urban Clothing Line Name Ideas
1. A-List Clothing
2. Allure Apparel
3. Angelic Threads
4. Bad Boy Brand
5. Billionaire Boys Club
6. Black Pyramid
7. Blac Label
8. Blank NYC
9. Bossy Girl Clothing
10. Bronx Nation
11. Brooklyn Xchange
12. BX Empire
13. Cali Swag District
14. Caribbean J’ouvert
15. Celebrity Status
16. Chicago Streetwear
17. Coco & Breezy
19. Crisp Co
20. Culture Kings
21. Dapper dan
22. Dark Waters Apparel
23. Dashiki Pride
24. Designer Exchange
25. Detroit swag shop
26. Dirty South Clothing
27. Divine Rights of Denim
28. Do or Die Clothing
29. Downtown Flava
30. Dynasty Collection
31. Ecko Unltd.
32. Embellish NYC
35. Equipto Boyz
36. Esco Levi
38. Fat Joe
40. Fifth Sun
41. Fleurty Girl
42. Founders Apparel
43. Fresh Brewed Tee
45. Gansta Boochie Mama
46. Gang Starr Foundation
47. Gap Bandwagon
48. Get Money Incorporated
49. Girl Next Door Fashion Boutique
50. Girly Ghetto Boutique
51. God’s Property from Kirk Franklin’s Nu Nation
52. Harlem Haberdashery
53. Hip Hop Bling
54. House of Deréon
55. Husky sizes Clothing Line (Plus Size Streetwear)
56. Iceberg Slim Clothes
57. If & When
58. Ipso Facto
59. J.LO by Jennifer Lopez
61. Jay-Z’s Rocawear
62. Jimmy Jazz
64. Karl Kani
66. Kid Dangerous
68. La Familia Green Gang Clothing Line
69. Lacoste Live!
70. LAX Apparel & Accessories (Los Angeles Airport)
71. Le Tigre
72. Lip Service
73. LittleMissMatched (for girls)
74. Lrg Research Group Industries Incorporated
75. Lucky Brand
76. MAC Daddys
77. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ The Heist Tour Merchandise
78. Married to the Mob
79. Me&Ro (for girls)
80. Melvin Brown
81. Missoni for Target
82. Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co.
83. Monarchy Collection
84. Mr Lacy
85. Music is Life Apparel (MILA) Streetwear brand by Wyclef Jean
86. Nana Judy
87. Nike 6.0
89. Of One Percent / M1O%P
90. Of the wealth
91. Old Navy Active
92. Original Penguin
94. Pelle Pelle
95. Phat Farm
96. Pimps & Hos Clothing line
97. Pink Dolphin
98. Polo by Ralph Lauren (Urban Line)
99. Pop Art Apparel and Accessories Co. – t-shirts with vintage photos of celebrities, movie stars, etc.. on them
100. Reebok Classics
101. Republica Internationale / RI30 – a Miami based t-shirt company that features unique graphics and has an international flavor to its designs
102. Roc Nation Clothing (by Jay Z)
103. Russell Athletic (Urban Line)
104. Sean John
105. Seventh Letter – a Los Angeles based graffiti crew that also has a clothing line
106. Silver Spoon Attire
110. The Game’s Black Wall Street Clothing Co.
111. The Hundreds
112. Timberland 6 Inch Premium Waterproof Boots
113. Tommy Hilfiger U.S.A., Inc./TOMMY JEANS (Urban Line)
114. True Religion Brand Jeans (Urban Line)
116. Vans Vault by Vans (Urban Line)
117. Vex Clothing (Urban Line)
118. Victoria’s Secret PINK (Urban Line)
119. Viper Apparel Co. – a hip hop clothing company that was started by NBA player, Bruce Bowen
120. Vivienne Westwood
121. Von Dutch
123. Wildfox Couture (for girls)
124. Wu Tang Collection by Wu Wear
125. Young & Reckless
126. Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (YSL)
127. Zoo York
Streetwear Brand Names Ideas
1) Acme Street
2) Adidas Originals
3) Alexander McQueen
5) A Bathing Ape
7) Billionaire Boys Club
8) Bottega Veneta
9) Burberry Prorsum
10) Calvin Klein Collection
11) Canada Goose
12) Cav Empt
15) Chrome Hearts
16) Comme des Garcons
17) Dior Homme
18) Dolce & Gabbana
20) Dries Van Noten
21) Eckhaus Latta
22) Engineered Garments
27) Haider Ackermann
28) Herschel Supply Co.
32) Jil Sander Navy
37) Louis Vuitton
38) Maison Kitsune
39) Marc Jacobs
40) Marine Serre
41) mastermind JAPAN
43) Moncler Gamme Bleu
44) Neil Barrett
45) New Balance Numeric
46) Nike SB
49) North Face Purple Label
50) Our Legacy
51) Palace Skateboards
53) Raf Simons
54) Rick Owens
56) Saint Laurent Paris
57) Stone Island Shadow Project
59) The North Face Black Series
60) Thom Browne
64) Vans Vault
67) Z Zegna
How To Name Your Fashion Brand (With Actual Exercise!)
Streetwear Clothing Name Ideas
7) 10 Deep
9) Diamond Supply Co.
10) The Hundreds
Luxury Clothing Brand Name Ideas
3. Louis Vuitton
8. Bottega Veneta
9. Saint Laurent
Hood Clothing Brand Names
1) 10 Deep
2) Mitchell & Ness
3) Diamond Supply Co.
4) The Hundreds
9) Black Scale
10) Kid Robot
Local Clothing Brand Name Ideas
1) Soho Threads
2) The Downtown Bandits
3) Upstate Apparel
4) Streetwear Society
5) Westside Story
6) Brooklyn Attitude
7) Exclusive Company
8) Dope Threads Clothing
9) Original Rejects Clothing Brand
10) Vicious Vitriol Clothing Brand
Men’s Clothing Brand Name Ideas
2) Gentleman’s Choice
3) Male Standard
4) Man Cave Clothing
5) Menswear House
6) The Suit House
7) upscale mens clothing
8) Wear it Well
9) Wiseguy Clothing
10) Young & Reckless
Fashion Brand Names
1) Calvin Klein
2) Ralph Lauren
6) Dolce & Gabbana
8) Fendi 9) Burberry 10) Valentino
These are just a few of the top fashion brand names in the world. Many of these brands are easily recognizable, while others may be more obscure.
But all of these brands have one thing in common: they’re all luxury brands that command high prices for their products.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these brands’ products, be prepared to spend a pretty penny.
Luxury brands like these often charge hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a single item.
Streetwear Name Ideas
When it comes to finding the perfect streetwear name, you want something that will reflect your unique style and personality.
Here are some ideas to help you get started:
1. Supreme Swagger – A streetwear brand that oozes confidence and attitude.
2. Hypebeast Haven – The ultimate destination for all things streetwear and hypebeast culture.
3. Streetwear Society – A community of like-minded individuals who love all things streetwear.
4. Urban Outfitters – A high-end streetwear retailer that caters to the fashion-savvy individual.
5. Karmaloop – An online retailer specializing in streetwear and urban fashion.
6. ASOS – A popular online retailer with a great selection of streetwear brands.
7. Zara – A global fashion retailer that offers a range of stylish streetwear options.
8. Topshop – A British high-street fashion retailer with a great streetwear edit.
9. Uniqlo – A Japanese retail giant that is quickly becoming a go-to for affordable streetwear.
10. H&M – A fast-fashion retailer with a growing selection of trendy streetwear pieces.
Traditional Clothing Brand Name Ideas
2. Calvin Klein
4. Dolce & Gabbana
9. Louis Vuitton
These are some of the most popular and luxurious traditional clothing brands in the world that boast high quality, exquisite design, and a timeless appeal.
If you’re looking for a traditional clothing brand name that will make your customers sit up and take notice, consider one of these classic labels.
Top Streetwear Brands (High End Streetwear Brands)
There are many different streetwear brands that have become popular in recent years. Some of these brands are more high-end than others.
Here is a list of some of the most popular high-end streetwear brands:
4. A Bathing Ape
7. Cav Empt
9. patches by Supreme
10. Gosha Rubchinskiy
12. Rick Owens DRKSHDW
14. White Mountaineering
17. head Porter plus
How Streetwear Brands Got Their Name
Let’s look at a few iconic brands and the stories behind their names.
Supreme is one of the most well-known streetwear brands in the world.
The brand was founded in 1994 by James Jebbia and has become synonymous with high-quality streetwear.
The name “Supreme” was actually inspired by a line of skateboard decks that Jebbia had seen in a skate shop in Los Angeles.
He liked the name so much that he decided to use it for his own brand.
A Bathing Ape (BAPE)
BAPE is another streetwear brand that has gained a loyal following around the world.
The brand was founded in 1993 by Nigo, who was inspired by the movie “Planet of the Apes”.
Nigo liked the idea of using an ape as a mascot for his brand, and he also thought that the name “A Bathing Ape” would be catchy and memorable.
The brand’s logo is actually a silhouette of an ape taking a bath.
Stussy is yet another iconic streetwear brand that was founded in the 1980s.
The brand was started by Shawn Stussy, who used to make surfboards in his garage.
He started screen-printing his signature on the surfboards, and people started to take notice.
Eventually, Shawn decided to expand his business and start making clothes.
The brand’s name comes from Shawn’s last name, which is spelled “Stüssy”.
Unique Streetwear Brand Names
2. A$AP Rocky’s AWGE
8. YEEZY/Adidas Originals
These brands are some of the most popular and well-known streetwear brands in the industry today.
Each one has its own unique style and identity that sets it apart from the rest.
Whether you’re looking for the latest fashion trends or just want to find a new brand to support, these are all great choices.
Underground Clothing Brand Names
1. Dope underground
2. Fresh threads
3. All day
5. True Religion
6. Rock & Republic
7. Skull candy
9. Ed Hardy
10. Christian Audigier
13. Rebel 8
14. King Apparel
15. Crooks & Castles
19. The Hundreds
22. Black Scale
23. 10 Deep
24. RSQ Denim
25. Clae Shoes
26. Acapulco Gold
27. Nudie Jeans Co.
28. Rikochet Clothing
29. LRG Research & Development Co.
30. Diesel Industry
Clothing Name Ideas
When it comes to naming your clothing line, you want to choose a name that is both unique and represents your brand well.
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect name for your business:
1. Brainstorm a list of words that describe your brand. These could be adjectives like “edgy,” “feminine,” or “sporty.”
2. Think about what kind of message you want your name to communicate. Do you want it to be aspirational? Fun? Professional?
3. Consider using a play on words or pun in your name. This can be a great way to make your brand memorable.
4. Keep it simple. A long or complicated name will be difficult for people to remember or spell.
5. Avoid using initials in your name unless they are very well known (like “Vogue” or “GQ”).
Here are a few examples of clothing line names that convey different messages:
1. Lulus – This name is fun and flirty, perfect for a line of feminine clothing.
2. Adidas – This name is short, simple, and conveys a message of professional quality sportswear. It was named after the 20th-century German shoemaker Adi Dasler.
3. H&M – This name is easily recognizable and stands for high-quality fashion at an affordable price point.
4. Forever 21 – This name communicates that the clothes are trendy and will always be in style.
5. J. Crew – This name sounds classic and preppy, perfect for a line of clothing with a timeless feel.
Take some time to brainstorm and come up with a few different options for your clothing line name.
Once you have a few ideas, run them by friends, family, and other people in the industry to get their feedback.
Ultimately, choose the name that you feel best represents your brand.
FAQs – Streetwear Brand Names
How do I name my clothing business?
When it comes to naming your clothing business, you’ll want to choose a name that is both catchy and reflects the type of clothing you sell.
You might want to consider using a word play or incorporating elements of nature into your name.
For example, some streetwear brands have names like “Obey” or “Billionaire Boys Club.”
Another option is to use a name that reflects the city or region you’re from.
For example, brands like “KITH” and “UNDEFEATED” are named after the cities they’re from (New York and Los Angeles, respectively).
Whatever you choose, make sure it’s a name you’re comfortable with and that will represent your brand well.
How do I start a clothing line with no money?
Starting a clothing line with no money is definitely possible, but it will require some creativity and hard work.
One option is to start by selling your clothes online or at local markets and fairs.
How did Forever 21 get its name?
Forever 21 was named because 21 is considered “the most enviable age.”
It was built on the concept of identifying apparel trends, then working with vendors to bring those styles to stores quickly at discounted prices.
Conclusion – Streetwear Brand Names
Urban clothing brands typically have unique designs and target a specific audience.
When it comes to finding the perfect name for your brand, you’ll want to choose something that is both reflective of your style and speaks to your target audience.
Consider using wordplay or incorporating elements of nature into your name to help make it memorable and stand out from the rest.
With a little bit of creativity, you can come up with a name that is both unique and reflective of your brand.